Hello! If there is something I can't never understand is how the time goes by so quickly! Isn't it?
Middle August is here already and I am enjoying this beautiful freshly air summer, that is a treasury for this part of Italy, where it's usual to have humidity and high temperatures instead.
Sometimes I think I am lazy, but if I take a moment to list the thing I do it's not laziness, is that I have enough time to do all the things I would want to do. Are you familiar with this stuff?
I've done a lot of work since I wrote here last time, I can't already share everything but I try to list them here:
Things I am grateful for:
- Nina, Ninetta, Antonia Shawl KAL has started and some beautiful shawl are popping on Ravelry.
- Bubiknits Facebook Page has reached and passed 1500 likes this week. Thank You!
- I will participate at two big event in September and I am working for them... stay tuned.
- I am studying and I've got a great review for my works. I am tremendously happy for this, learn and improve is always a beautiful thing and one of the goals in my life (in any field).
- I am working on some new designs, they will be revealed in Autumn or early Winter.
- I submitted my design for the Global Talented Search yesterday night, I am happy to accomplished this, no matter how it goes.
- I've designed and knitted a Tea Weck Cozy (photo above) and will share the pattern for free very soon!
How is going your Summer?
Enjoy and happy knitting, designing, crocheting, sewing etc. etc.